1. Arrive early, stay late. Cheer, clap, and encourage others. Support the community! Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience. Besides, if you’re late, it’s 10 burpees per minute. **And regarding any burpee incentives… you may cry and whine all you want, as long as we can hear you counting
2. If you forget to sign in, it’s 50 burpees.
3. Slow down. Ask questions. Ask for help. Check your ego at the door. Practice safe habits. Accidents and injuries happen and usually come as a result of impatience… Don’t be greedy!
4. EMPTY barbells or barbells loaded with only 10s were not designed to be dropped (neither were dumbbells or kettlebells). We don’t want our toys, our rubber flooring, you, or someone else broken unnecessarily.
5. Chalk is useful, even necessary. It is also messy. Use as much as you need, but keep the excess inside the chalk bucket!
6. Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up sweat, spit, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, handprints, and whatever else you’ve left behind.
7. Grunting, screaming, cussing and otherwise making noise are all welcome and encouraged during a workout. There is such a thing as gentle, quiet strength, although most of us haven’t mastered that yet. Just remember that there can be such a thing as too loud, crass, or rude, so please be respectful!